What are we looking for?
- Graduates & Post Graduates from IT background with 2 to 4+ years of experience
- Sound Knowledge of technical solution, industry domain and business is a must in IT Pre Sales
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone
- Managerial skills of high communication, proactive innovation and customer delight focus to achieve the goal
- Be responsible, take ownership, communicate clearly & create trust with clients
- Support account manager in various pre-sales activities (RFP responses, proposal submissions, demonstration and presentation preparations, etc.)
- Providing technical solutions to business need and requirements
- Provide demonstrations of products / solutions based on customer needs / industry-level.
- Ensure quick & accurate estimates, high level requirements and customer expectations are captured and clearly communicated
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of systems and processes, and then documenting it
- On-demand Project Coordination (like onsite between partner/client & our delivery team)
- Post-sales Activities (Training, Clarifications, Support for clients or partners)
- Provide timely and accurate reporting for all presales activities
- Work directly with the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution